Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 20, 2010

12 in 12 Challenge

With one more week left in the year, and one last Be Creative Challenge project to share with you (more later in the week) I thought I would introduce you all to my new challenge for myself in 2011. One of my resolutions for the year is to read more, take the time out for myself and read. I want to make a goal to read some of the books that have just been waiting for me to crack their binding since I put them on the shelf, and also read a couple titles that I've been dying to read for a while now but haven't had made the time for.

With that in mind I introduce the 12 in 12 Challenge. 12 books a year, 1 for each month and a review after reading each book.

Here's a sneak peak at the first 4 books on my list: (in no particular order)




I'm pretty excited about this next year's challenge, I love to read and I feel like these little blog/life challenges gives me the accountability to do and actually try new things and stick to them.

Plus, it's fun coming up with cute little names to call'em! ;)

What about you, what are you challenging yourself to this next year?

What are some of your resolutions?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...