Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 28, 2010

Top Posts of 2010

Since it's the last week in 2010, I thought we'd take a little time to do a little review of the Top 10 Posts of 2010 here at Worley House. Initially, I thought the posts with the most comments would be the Top 10 but after further look at my Google Analytics I discovered this was not the case. I was surprised at some of the posts that got the most views and some not surprised.

So here's what I learned by taking a little look, more people read than I thought but don't comment on the posts they love, or that strike their fancy. So here's my encouragement for 2011: come out of the blog shadows...I know you're out there. Leave me a comment, tell me where you're from, let's get to know each other!

I'm gonna do a little link up party first of the year, that will help  me us to know everyone out there reading Worley House a little bit better! Watch for that soon.

Okay, so here's a little run down of the Top 10 Posts of 2010 as determined by YOU the reader (in order of most popular)
1. Ava's Oh La La Nursery Reveal
2. Friday Frills; Cute Couple
3. {DIY} Christmas Card Holder
4. Custom Crib Skirt
5. Friday Frills; Celebrity Christmas Card
6. Best Game Ever
7. Happy Halloween!
8. A Day in August
9. Breast Feeding Challenges
10. Ava: 4 Months

What do you think? Did your favorite make it on the list? If not, which posts is your favorite of 2010? C'mon, let me know.....leave me your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...