Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 26, 2010

Christmas {2010}

It's crazy to think how fast a year has come and gone by, I can't believe that December is almost coming to a close. Are you still stuffed on dinner you had last night? Are the kids still in their induced sugar coma? Is the hot chocolate still overflowing with whipped cream on top?

It is here. 

We've been in the Christmas spirit all week long. Hubby had 4 amazing days off and I was able to join him for part of that in addition to Christmas day. 

Ava turned 9 months old on Christmas Eve. We spent the day together with a trip to Ikea and a lunch date. We came home and got goodies ready for Christmas Eve with our friends. 

Then we headed to Christmas Ever service at church. It was magical and beautiful to spend this time together. 
 {Christmas Eve 2010}

Ava has been getting up on normal days at 6 am, but Christmas day she slept in and let us sleep till 8 am! We had our traditional homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and relaxed. 

Ava was more interested in ripping ornaments off the tree than she was at opening gifts. With a little help from Mom & Dad she finally got to her gifts. 
She played in the tissue paper and packages, and got great use out of her new Exercaucer. Boy, does she love that thing! 

Christmas this year was about creating new traditions and celebrating our first Christmas as a little family. One of which tradition was reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' to Ava and cuddling with each other by the fire. I feel so blessed. 
Our hearts are happy, and our lives are full of joy. Check out my little snow baby, I saw this at the store and I just had to get it for her. Doesn't she look so cute! It'll keep her warm during these Arizona winters! ;)

This week my family is coming to visit! Orion and I are so excited to share New Years with them and have them in our neck of the woods dessert! Orion will also be attending the Fiesta Bowl, he's gonna watch his Sooners win! He's pretty much excited, and I quote:

"This is like my Miss America Andrea!"- my husband on the bowl game

I believe it! We hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...