Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 29, 2010

Top 20 NEW Blogs of 2010

In keeping with my theme of 2010 reviews and wrap up, I thought I'd do a little post about the new blogs I have found and grown to love in 2010. Each of these blogs I've discovered this year and fallen in love with their writers, and their lovely blogs. I tried to do a top 10, but then I realized that there are way to many awesome blogs I've found this year and decided to make it a TOP 20.

Maybe you already read some of these blogs, and this will just confirm again why you love'em.

Maybe this will spark your interest, maybe it will bring a new blog to your reading list, and maybe you'll fall in love with them just like I have.

Okay, so in no particular order here we go:


What do you think? Did some of your favorites make the list? Have I tempted you to check out some all of these blogs on the list?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...