Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 22, 2010

{Save Money} Swagbucks Rewards

I'm back with another money saving tip for you! As I mentioned before I love saving money, and one of those ways are through rewards programs. One of the rewards programs I've been taking advantage of this year is Swagbucks! What's that you ask? So glad you asked, because I'll tell you:

Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise. There's a number of ways that you can earn Swagbucks my faves are the search engine and the daily polls. I also find Sawgcodes and earn Swagbucks that way too.

You can earn Swagbucks and redeem them for a number of prizes, gift cards, and even music downloads. I've been saving my Swagbucks up and redeeming them for Amazon gift cards. Usable at anytime, and they don't expire. EVER!

And since I know people, like to see the fruits of your labor here's what I scooped up with my stock pile of Amazon gift cards:



Yup! All that, and all for free using my gift cards from Amazon that I earned for free using Swagbucks. Isn't that awesome?

Now, you're going to ask me how long did it take for you to earn or how much time a day does it take to earn? Well, I use the Swagbucks search engine now instead of Google and easily earn Sawgbucks. I've been Swagbuckin' (is that a word?) for about 9 months now and it's pretty much taken me that much time to earn over $100 in Amazon gift cards. Not to bad, and it's paid off. So I'm very happy!

I invite you all to try it out, you automatically get 30 Swagbucks when you sign up! And 50 on your birthday, how fun!

Search & Win

Click this link to sign up & start earning your Swag!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...