Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 12, 2010

{Parties}: Christmas Ornament Exchange

{party favors}

On Dec. 4th I hosted a ladies ornament exchange party at my home for the women of our church. We had a great time of food, hanging out and of coarse everyone went home with an ornament for their tree. 

Here's a few details from the party, I love throwing parties and entertaining in my home. I haven't done a holiday party in a while so this was really fun for me. 

The cupcake stand, this is a party must have for me. I love cupcakes, I added some ribbon on the side of my stand to help it be a little more festive for the holiday season. 
 {red velvet cupcakes}

 {snowflake picks from World Market}

 {lemon water}

 {Me & My Party Girl}


The dessert and drink stations, yummy cupcakes, coffee, and punch. 



 {I made these cute little cards to label everything}



Have you planned any fun holiday parties lately? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...