Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 14, 2010

Tis' the Season.......

For a review of favorite things. 

Oprah gives them away, here we just review them and tell you all about my favorite things. My friend Destiny did a "Favorite Things" party once where everyone brought enough of their favorite thing and everyone at the party got to take home 1 of each person's fave thing. How cool is that?!!? I'd love to do that someday, and have a fun little party!

Here's a few of my favorite things, in no particular order:

Pretty much this is attached to one of my hands at all times. 
Baby in one hand, check.
Camera in the other, check. 
This little guy has been an invaluable thing to me, since I began my photography business but it's also allowed me to capture everyday moments too. 


The book.
This is my favorite book. Of. All. Time. 
I first read this book when I was in 8th grade and fell in love with Rhett & Scarlet and the charm of it all.  Someday, I hope to have a house like Tara too!

Lip Gloss
Specifically Mark Juice Gems
I love lip gloss, I have to many tubes to count, they are just a small way to feel glammed and girly!

Pedicures
I could probably get one of these daily. 
No really.
I love them, they are one of my fave indulgences. Trashy magazines, time to myself, and pretty toes at the end, so right up my alley. 


A year ago I switched over and became a Mac user. I'm in love. This little machines is the stuff. If you don't use a mac try it out, I don't know why I used a PC for so long anyway. 

My fave movie. I love Sandra Bullock, and this movie is so funny! Makes me laugh every time, and there's some pretty memorable quotes from this movie that I like to say; "Be the crown, wear the crown, you are the crown!" Thanks Vic!

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
I love coffee, pretty much in any form. But this is my fave little treat! 
YUM, that's all I can say!

What are some of your favorite things?
Check out Mrs. B & other bloggers as they give a run down of some of their favorites. 

images: via google

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...