Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 5, 2010

Milestones: Pulling Herself Up

She's been pulling herself up on things now for a couple weeks, each day she gets more and more mobile and discovers a new way of doing something or a new way to get where she wants to go. She's busy, busy and into just about everything. 

This photo makes me smile because she looks kinda mischievous here. Like she's up to something, like she's letting me know just how "big" she is. 
She's doing pretty well at pulling herself up on things, she now scoots across the floor and then pulls herself up on the couch, or the coffee table, and chairs. She's also really into climbing on things like the couch or when I'm holding her she'll climb on my chest and look over my shoulders. She's constantly moving, I have to keep my eye on her A LOT! 

She's little, and I'm pretty sure she burns on tons of energy as active as she is. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...