Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 25, 2009

Love from Mr. Mailman X2!

At around 10 am this morning, Bentley started barking like a crazy protective pup that he is...at Mr. Mailman! I however, was excited for him! I love getting mail, I love going to by mailbox and getting a awesome letter (like people used to write), and card, a glossy magazine or two, and even the bills! But today, it meant that my second lens had arrived! Yipee!! Today, I received my 75-300mm 4-5.6 lens! All shiny and new! I got it out of the box and hooked it up to my Rebel and thought, "boy, this thing is heavy." None the less I was playing already like a girl who just got a new toy!If you want to know what makes this one so sweet, jump on over to my photography blog and I'll explain more!

Happy Wednesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...