Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 23, 2009

Crossing Over

If you've been reading my blog lately you know I've been having terrible computer problems. Well, I've been thinking about starting to save for a new computer.

What do I need?

And what do I want?

In my thinking, I've decided that I am going to cross over from being a PC user my whole life,
to now buying a Mac.


This is HUGE for me because for the longest time I've not been a Mac enthusiast, they are more expensive, and I know nothing about buying one.
But alas, I am seeing the value of having one of these fine machines.
Does anyone have any good tips on buying a Macbook?
If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts, and where the best deals are.
Right now, I'm looking at buying something refurbished.
Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...