Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 10, 2009

Monday Nights are Good Again!

If ever there was a show that I wanted to be on, it would be Dancing with the Stars! LOVE it! Last night it premiered with 13 new couples, and lots of fan favorites! After the Bachelor drama, ABC now has their Monday nights back, and I am looking forward to watching every Monday! They have their 1st real life couple with Pro dancer Julianne and her boyfriend Chuck Wicks dancing together, the shows 1st engaged couple dancing against each other in Pro dancers Maks & Korina. I think there is going to be a lot of sizzle this season. Two people have already bowed out of the competition due to injury; Jewel and Nancy O'dell. Who were replaced by celebs Holly Madison and Melissa from The Bachelor!

I'm already loving this season, here's a list of why:



Tony & Melissa: Yes, that's Melissa from The Bachelor. She's back and I am so excited to watch her this season. So glad she's doing well, and decided last minute to do the show! I can't wait to watch more and more of her. All those that watched, you know the audience cheered and stood on their feet for her! YEAH MELISSA!








Shawn & Mark: Shawn Johnson is an Olympic gold medalist, and she's from Iowa! Obviously I love her already. She's the youngest they have had on the show yet! I'm super excited to watch what she does, I already things she's great!









Cheryl & Gilles: Cheryl Burke is my fave pro dancer. I don't care, who she dances with each season I still love her, even if her partner is bad. She can do no wrong. She's amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...