Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 1, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up!

Wow! That's all I have to say about this weekend! It's late Sunday night right now, and I am feeling tired from it all. It was a crazy, busy, but fun weekend in the Worley house!

Friday, my BFF, her Hubby, baby girl, and sister all showed up on my door step at 10:30 am. I was so happy to have them here for the weekend. Glad, they showed up early. More time for me to spend with them. Friday night, Orion and I hosted a birthday party for my friend Becky. It was a great night, we had a great turn out. So glad we all could be there together, and I'm pretty sure Becky felt loved by it all! Friday night all of our Husbands left and us girls had a sleepover that night, it was just like college all over again! We stayed up really late, ate junk, talked till the wee hours, and had a blast!


Saturday morning, we all got up and started to get ready for the day. Saturday afternoon Becky and I were throwing a baby shower for our 2 very preggo friends Sara & Eunice. They are both due in April about a week apart, and having girls!! It's been so awesome having two of our friends go through this experience together. So it was only fitting to have a double baby shower. Now, I've never been to a double baby shower but I think it went quite well. We had a great turn out again, the food was great, and it was awesome to honor them this way. This will be Sara's 2nd baby girl, and this is Eunice's 1st child! The room was full of everything pink for the day!







It was such a great weekend, and I feel really blessed to have had all my best girls around me this weekend. We've been through it all together, and after so many years we're still all there. Next BESA reunion we'll have 2 new babies to add to the mix. That will bring us up to 4 kids! (I am a little behind the curve)
Hope you had as great a weekend as I did!
Next weekend: I'll be helping out at a girls event at a church, and making a road trip to Crookston, MN. The adventures continue! :)













































LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...