Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 24, 2009

Thank You Mr. Mailman

It's here! My sweet lens came in the mail today. I've been anticipating it's arrival for a couple days, and today it's here! Thank you Mr. Mailman, I can stop stocking you now (well, at least for now till my other new lens gets here.) It's the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens, which probably means nothing to most of you...but to me it means magic! Hubby likes to call it "my money making" lens.
{my new lens}

On a side note: Mrs. B at {She's Star Crossed} has a weekly feature on her blog called; "In Real Life." And this week I was the comment winner! I thought I was pretty clever too, Thank you Mrs. B for having such a wonderful blog for me to read each week! Go check out her blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...