Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 26, 2009

Signature Soirées

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, and decided to just go for and start! I love being creative in many ways. There's a few things in life I'm passionate about, and love getting creative with. My top three are;

1. My writing

2. My photography

3. My events

I love planning events, not only did I have the time of my life planning my own wedding but I've really enjoyed planning parties, birthday parties and showers as well. There's something about making people feel honored and special that really excites me! I've decided to start a blog writing about all my event planning and ideas. I made my first post this morning, and more will come this week. Check it out and let me know your thoughts!




I hope you enjoy it as much and I know I'll have writing it!

Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...