Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 30, 2009

Blog Roll Monday: 3 Peas Photography

Blog Roll Monday- I read about 40 some blogs a week, and I'm always finding more blogs I love to read and add them to my list. This is where I feature 1 blog off my list and tell you why I love it, and why you should start reading too!

I came across this blog a few weeks ago. Based in Minneapolis, MN 3 Peas specializes in children's and baby photography. I really love her fresh perspective on taking children's photographs. I really am learning a ton from her images. She takes some awesome shots of babies, children and families. She has the most adorable children in her photos. It inspires me to do something different, out of the box, and timeless with my own photographs. If you haven't seen her work I urge you to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...