Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 30, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Eighteen 25


It's that time again, Happy Monday Everyone! Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where I hi light one of the blogs I'm reading on my Blog Roll. To see a complete list check out the 'About Us' section of the blog! 
*******

Welcome to Eighteen 25

Eighteen 25 is a blog written by three sisters, it's full of really awesome craft and organization ideas. They especially have some really great ideas for kids crafts, and family ideas. I also am very fond of their FREE printables they make available to all their readers. 


Just this week, I downloaded a menu planner calendar for our family. 

They have a ton of really great and useful ideas. These sisters really know their stuff. 

Check out their blog this week and give them some LOVE, click on the picture below:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...