Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 5, 2010

I'm excited to announce that we won our category for The Nest's 'How To' Contest. There were 6 categories, and they picked 1 winner for each. Orion and I won in the category of How to Save on the Sly. 

I wrote about 5 tips for how we save daily & monthly here in the Worley House. I'm so over joyed that the editors of The Nest thought the article was helpful and insightful enough to be featured. 
We will be featured in the Fall 2010 issue of The Nest magazine!!! I'm so excited I can't wait to get my hands on one of those glossy mags and see our mugs on the pages. We're pretty excited! 

I'll be sure to post the article on the blog for those that don't get the mag. And if you wanna read the article we submitted, click here. If you'd like to subscribe to the magazine, click here

If you wanna read about our first stint in The Nest magazine, click here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...