Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 23, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Kelly's Korner


Blog Roll Monday, is a weekly feature where we hi-light one of the blogs on my blog roll. This is a chance for me to share some of the blogs I read, and why I love them. For a complete list of blogs I read see my profile page. 
****

I feel like everyone in the blog world probably reads this blog I started reading Kelly's Korner within the last year. I found her blog when I was searching for blogs on infertility, and I came across her blog. Kelly and her Husband are proud parents to a little girl named Harper. They had years of infertility, testing and trying before finding out they were pregnant with their daughter. Her daughter is now almost two years old, and she just announced on her blog last week that she's expecting again! I can't wait to follow her journey with this new baby. 

Her blog was one of the firsts that I read, when I was looking for others who were facing or had made it through infertility. 



Her blog is filled with cute family memories, stories about her daughter, her Husband, her recipes are pretty to die for, and her love of AR football. I love reading her blog, it's such an inspiration! I hope you'll jump on over to Kelly's blog and take a read and get ready to add it to your list of must reads! 

Happy Monday! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...