Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 17, 2010

Goodie Bags

This past weekend I attended the Arizona Girls of Purity Conference with my students. The conference is in its 6th year, and every year it's better than the last. This year I wanted to do something special for the girls to remember the weekend by. 

I decided to make cute little goodie bags for the occasion. I found some really cute things to fill the bags with, and gave them to the girls on Friday night. They were super inexpensive and really fun to make. 

I think this is a great addition to any event or fun thing you're throwing. 
I picked up these really cute initial notebooks, with each of the girls initials. Some lotion and lip stain, pens, candy and wrote them all notes and put them in cute bags. I found everything at Michael's Craft stores and Target. 

BC Challenge
Week #27

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...