Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 16, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Tory Farina.com

Over the last few years Orion and I have had the amazing privilege of being involved with some great people in ministry. Back in 2005 Orion and I began meeting with some local Pastors about becoming apart of a local church plant. For 3 years Orion and I were apart of the core team that began High Point Church in Inver Grove Heights, MN. 

We were able to be under the leadership & teaching of Tory & Elizabeth Farina. During those years they were shaping times for Orion and I both. We learned so much about the church, ministry and being Pastors. 

Tory & Elizabeth did our pre marital counseling, and have been mentors and friends to us in so many ways. 

As a Pastor or leader in the church I think it's a great idea to keep current and fresh in your relationship with Christ. When you're the person ministering out weekly, daily or whenever you have to make sure you're being challenged and ministered to as well. 

Tory writes a blog. It challenges me. Makes me think. And helps me stay connected to a really great church that is breaking ground in the areas of church planting. 

If you're looking for a challenging word, an uplifting read, check out Tory's blog and get connected. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...