Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 31, 2010

Green With Envy

Lately, I've been on a bag kick! I love accessories, I really love purses and bags. When we moved from Minnesota to Arizona last year I vowed to go through all my bags and get rid of a ton of them. And, I did. I kept only the ones I really loved and used, which was about six. 

But, now I'm on a green bag kick. I really want a green bag. I've decided one of these will make a really great birthday present from my Hubby or Parents. 

But I can't decided, they are all awesome in their own right. 

So here's where you come in, weigh in and let me know which one you like more than the rest. 

Here's the breakdown:

3. Green Zebra Tote (World Market)

Now that you've had a chance to take them all in, what do you think? Which is your fave?

images: Etsy, Target & World Market

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...