Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 19, 2010

It's amazing how fast a week can fly by when your mind is preoccupied with other things. When each day is filled with an endless to-do list. When a big weekend is coming up and there's packing, laundry and lists to be made. One day seemingly fades into the next, and all of a sudden you've forgotten even what day it is. 

I've had a lot on my mind this week. Some good, some bad, some confusing and some excited and happy. 

I'm a thinker. Almost to a fault, I over analyze, over think and worry myself to death at times. I love to much and to hard sometimes. 

I expect to much, and don't know how to not expect anything from anyone. I'm way to hard on myself, and at times have cared way to much. 

The older I get the more I realize how less is more. I can live on less, have less things and be perfectly happy. 

The last few years of our lives have been very hard, and in between those hard years we got a blessing, her name is Ava. 

Her and Orion keep me going. I've realized so much about myself in such a short time of being a Mommy. 

I know what is important and what matters most more than any other time in my life than right now. 




I've got a lot on my mind. 

My heart is heavy & full. 

I miss my family terribly. I miss my friendships. 

I miss routine, and my husband having normal working hours. 

But, I know that God is still in control. He is faithful and He still has a plan for us. 

These pictures represent all that is peaceful in my life. All that is good. All that I need. 

Thank you for letting me mind dump on you this Thursday. 

pictures by Meliessa Kegler

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...