Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 17, 2011

{Ava's 1st Birthday} Cupcake Liners & Toppers

There's so many awesome things out there to make parties personal and special, it makes it really fun to plan a birthday party. One of my favorite sites is Etsy. You can search pretty much anything you like and find really handmade unique things. So, in keeping with my color and cupcake theme I've been searching these last couple weeks for some cute things to jazz up her cupcakes for the party. So today, I finally ordered these two little items.


I'm excited, I think they'll make a perfect addition to making this party special for my little one. These items are from a little shop called Little Monster Hugs, you can see more of her stuff here. She has some really cute things for parties, and some some fun cupcake kits that come with liners and matching toppers. Check them out, you'll fall in love too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...