Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 16, 2011

Miss America 2011

A new Miss America was crown last night. I gathered some girl friends last night and we watch the pageant, ate junk food, and made our own scoring assessments from the evening. Miss Nebraska was crowned last night on the 90th Anniversary of Miss America! Such a milestone year.
There's so many wonderful things that I have to say about this program and how much it's been apart of my life and why I continue to give my time and service to this Organization. This afternoon I watched the Miss America press conference from last night, and truly the new Miss America is going to do an amazing job as the ambassador of this program for the next year. She's very well spoken, and handles herself very well and I can't wait to see what she does this next year. 
I know a lot of people don't agree, roll their eyes and have a lot of negative things to say about a program that I still think is relevant and important today. I challenge you to watch this press conference and see if she doesn't change your mind and perspective and make you a fan along the way. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...