Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 10, 2011

Free Tip of the Week: Valentine's Day Printables

One of my favorite things about the blogging community is all the wonderful and talented people who so graciously share their talents and ideas with other people. There are so many awesome tutorials around for decor and crafting, and one of my other favorites are the amazing graphic designers who share free print ables for stationary and artwork. I thought I'd share with you today two FREE ones that I found this morning from two of my fave blogs.

These ladies are awesome! Their talent is equally as awesome, and the fact that they are givers and want your home and family lives to be great too I appreciate that as well about them.

First up, Kim from The TomKat Studio: Kim has a great party site where she sells and shares her ideas for creating fun kid's parties as well as adult parties. You can read all about Kim here, and why I love her. But, this week she's offering some free print ables for a special Valentine's Day for you and your family. She seriously has some good ideas, go check out her site and print off these great cards for Valentine's Day.

Next, are the ladies at Eighteen25. Three crafting sisters, what could be better than sisters who craft together and share their ideas? They made and shared with us some awesome ideas for Christmas and now they're back with a cute artwork printable you can frame and hang up for festive Valentine's Day decor. Click here, to check out the print and make it apart of your home.

I hope you find them as helpful as I have! Happy early Valentine's Day planning for you and your family. And, on another LOVE related note are you watching The Bachelor this season? I am, I can't wait for tonight's episode. And be sure to check our Mrs. B's commentary and high lights of it all the next day at She's Star Crossed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...