Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 11, 2011

{Ava's 1st Birthday} The Invites

I thought it would be fun to do a series of posts on Ava's first birthday, little tid bits on preparing for a celebration of our baby girl. I knew I wanted to do something with cupcakes for her first birthday party.

For me it all started with the invites from Party Box Designs, I won a blog contest a few months back and got to pick a custom invite for free, the theme and colors have all been made around this invite:

(click to enlarge)

I really wanted something different than her nursery theme and colors, which was done for all my baby showers and as much as I love it I wanted her birthday to be different. I really like the pattern, and the colors and how it incorporates the cupcake into the invite as well. 

Jessica at Party Box Designs sent me the hi res file and I was able to upload it and print it out which ever way I liked. I decided to do post cards to mail out to family and friends (cheaper postage). I'm excited about how they turned out. I printed them at home on some heavy card stock. 

I've got a lot more ideas brewing that I'm excited to share with you, so stay tuned and see how it all comes together!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...