Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 3, 2011

Hello, Readers! Happy 2011!

Happy New Year! Remember when I told you that I wanted to get to know the readers more, and get some of you out of the shadows and hear from you?

Well, here's attempt #1 to get to know you better, and get some feedback from you.

I’m here to ask you to do a huge favor. Are you ready? I’d greatly appreciate if you would be willing to answer a few questions for me. Yep, a survey. I really want to know why you visit our blog, what you like in other blogs, and if you have suggestions for new content to add.


1. What are your must read blogs? What are your favorite post topics?

2. Have you seen a cool DIY project (or just something cool) and you’d like us to attempt it?

3. Do you remember how you found Worley House? What keeps you coming back? How often do you read our blog? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?

4. What type of posts would you like to see more of? Less of? What is missing from Worley House that you would like to see? Have you seen something in our house that you’d like more explanation on?

5. Do you make New Year’s resolutions? If so, what was yours?

6. Anything else you'd like to add?

Thank you in advance for your comments, support and help. I love blogging, and I would love to improve this little blog in any way possible, so we’re completely open to suggestions.

Answer all or answer some of them, I'll let you decide.

Happy Monday! I'll be back later today with some resolutions or {goals} as I like to refer to them as!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...