Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 20, 2011

The Story of a Television Hutch Pt. 2

I told you a couple days back about how we dissembled our old t.v. cabinet, and made room for a new one. I was pretty excited to get rid of it and make room for the new one. It's more me, and more my style or what we're morphing into. Here's a little peak of when we tore the old one apart.

Photobucket
(my brother doing most of the work, he enjoys taking things apart)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yup, there it is all torn apart. I did however save the door & drawer fronts of this piece. I have a few projects in mind for re using them into something fab! You'll have to stay tuned for that. I'm pretty sure my Hubby thought I was crazy silly for wanting to keep them, it was made obvious by his groan. And then followed by "Where are you going to store these Babe?" and "How long will this project take?" Not to worry Hub, project #1 is already on it's way!

Here's a little peak at my other Brother helping us Orion build the new cabinet. Once again, yes; we love to build furniture!
Photobucket
(lots of parts)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So this weekend, we're making a little trip to Ikea for some organizational products to put together the contents of this t.v. cabinet, it's a mess right now so we're going to make it pretty. And plus, who doesn't love a little trip to Ikea every now and then?!? Once we've done that I'll be showing you a reveal of the new cabinet.

(I didn't watermark these photos because really who wants to steal these..wink, wink!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...